Kyrie is growing bigger although I must say she lost the growth fight with her cousin Canon.
But she doesn't seem to complain very much unless we are trying to be feed her from the bottle. :)
So recently we have changed our schedule so that Kyrie stays with Chad in the morning and then i get home and he sleeps. :) It seems to be working okay so far, we will see how it goes.
Nothing much has changed in our lives except that everything revolves around Kyrie...which i believe was her plan all along. I wanted to post some pictures of our recent adventures.
She was trying to help Mama do laundry. :) But it wasn't working very well when she tried to eat the laundry.

Kyrie likes to rotate when she is playing with her play gym and the other say she got stuck.


She also has found her hand...I am hoping that she dosen't take after her Mother. :)

Kyrie wathcing TV...she really enjoys it!!!

Thanks for the new pictures. I can't believe she is almost rolling over. Canon still just lays or sits there like a bowl of mush. Chubba lubba!
ReplyDelete