Friday, May 29, 2009

Look-a-like Contest!!!

So Chad and I were going through pictures today. We wanted to get your opinion of who Kyrie looks the most like. The very bottom picture is of Chad, Michelle and Jennifer. We thought she looked alittle like Jen.



3 comments:

  1. As much as I want cute little Kyrie to look like me, sadly that baby in the last picture is not me. It is Mark! So my vote is, Kyrie looks a little like Mark, butI also see her Mommy and Daddy in her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? Chad said that was you!! Well i guess i shouldn't take his work on anything. Where were you in this picture then??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like me, but it has to be Mark. Michelle and I are two years apart and she looks older than two. I don't know where I was for this picture. Off doing my own thing I guess. You'll come to realize that there are way more pictures of my siblings than there are of me. That's what I get for being born when my parents were the poorest.

    ReplyDelete