So I guess I better update everyone on the happenings in the Thueson family. :)
We are currently working on a camera since mine liked the ocean a little to much. Chad's cousin works at Best Buy and is trying to get a good deal for us. :) So no pictures of us yet.I will see if I can steal some from friends and Chad's sisters soon.Well we are about the same still working and going to school. Chad was taking classes but then they dropped them because there wasn't enought people to continue forward...it went from 8 to 4 in a week. (Stink) So now we are waiting to talk to a school counsler to see what options he has.
Kyrie is growing rather fast. She started crawling all over on Saturday and now i can't keep her out of things. (note to self move books from bottom shelf) She also now has cut 3 teeth and has 3 more on the way. Other than that we have just been spending a lot of time with working on organization and while chad sleeps in the afternoon Kyrie and I head out and do things with Stephanie and various other people. We have joined them in going to the river which Kyrie doesn't enjoy a lot but sometimes after a good eating and a good nap she doesn't mind it. She really loves the pool and i might start taking her on a regular basis.
Well I better go for now but that gives you an update and hopefully enough until i can get a camera. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment